I love words — and writers.
And I have been working
with both for more than 25 years as a magazine, book, newsletter
and wire service editor.
Since January 2004, I've helped hundreds of authors, publishers, and literary
agents with manuscript evaluations, book proposals, content editing, copy editing,
My experience includes:
- Nearly five years as editor of Writer's Digest magazine and associated
publications and projects, including competitions judging
- Two years with Thomson Financial Publishing, where I wrote magazine and
newsletter articles and edited a newsletter and line of books about the smart
- Experience as a publishing manager with Macmillan Computer Publishing
- Eight years with Advertising Age magazine, including
two years as managing editor, the second in command position at the international
weekly magazine of marketing
- Nine years as a writer and manager with United